Website Use and Purchase Terms of Conditions
Once you have clicked ‘Submit’ at the checkout you thereby agree with all of the following terms and conditions listed below:
01. All of the content on this website is for general information. All content is subject to change at any time without notice including, but not limited to pricing and product information.
02. When purchasing any goods from us you are agreeing that the payment must be received by us in full prior to the order being shipped. Any payments that aren’t received in full will not be dispatched.
03. All orders placed with us are subject to stock availability. Any order(s) that is placed for items that are out of stock will receive an email or telephone notification depending on the details you have shared with us. The order will then be cancelled, and a full refund credited to your account.
04. We work hard to ensure that every part of our website is free of virus. However, it is up to you to ensure that the correct precaution is taken to prevent damage to your computer e.g. using virus protection software and pop-up blockers.
05. Once you have clicked ‘Submit’ at the checkout you are unable to change any information on the order. You will be responsible for all the details you have submitted. We do not take liability for any incorrect information placed by you leading to an unsuccessful delivery.
06. All the prices on our website are set and inclusive of VAT.
07. To view all information on returning orders please see: ‘Delivery and Returns’.
08. We reserve the right to cancel an order for any of the following reasons:
- Insufficient stock/inventory to fulfil the order promise.
- We do not deliver to your postal code address including, but not limited to the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland.
- Goods you have ordered are uncorrected due to a typographical error or an error with our pricing.
- The order has been suspected of fraudulent activity
- Your billing account is not correct or is not verified
09. You also have the right to cancel an order up until 14 days after purchase. This can be done by contacting us by email at the following email address on our information page.
10. If you cancel an order after it has been dispatched or refuse delivery for the item then the refund will reflect the full value minus the delivery fee. For example, if you place an order for £13.99 and select Royal Mail second class delivery, we will refund £13.99 – £2.95 so the full refund will be £11.04.
11. Any damages must be reported within the first 14 days after the date your order arrived with you or signed for at your address (either by you or someone else). Any damages reported after this time will not be processed, and no refund or replacement will be provided. For more information on returning an item please view our ‘Delivery and Returns’ Page.
12. Unless otherwise agreed, if you have not received (within 30 days of the purchase date) your order from us, then we will provide a full refund to your account or a replacement whichever you would prefer.
13. Abusing any of our services or website can result in account suspension and account termination. Including but not limited to:
Using abusive and/or threatening language in any messages towards customer service staff and any other users of the site.
Leaving abusive/foul or threatening reviews or feedback on any of our products pages or feedback pages. This is at our complete discretion.
Abusing our cancellation and/or returns policy.
14. Your use of all information on our website is done so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information meets the correct requirements for your pets and animals. We recommend that prior to purchasing, you read all information regarding products carefully as we do not take liability for any mistakes relating to misread information. We do not take liability for any damages relating to the misuse of our products (we recommend that when feeding all treats that there is fresh drinking water available and that non of our treats are fed to animals younger than 6 months old). We also recommend that before feeding any new treat that you check with the correct healthcare professional or a veterinarian (Aminal Doctor) that it is the right teat for your dog.
15. You may not create a link from an external website to ours without prior consent from ‘MH Supplies Ltd’.
16. When selecting ‘Next Day Delivery’ your order must be placed before 1 pm Monday – Thursday to guarantee this. Any order placed after this time will be dispatched the following day. Any order placed after 1 pm on Thursday will be dispatched on Friday and delivered the following Monday.
When selecting Next Day Delivery your order will be dispatched on a ‘Next Day’ service with DHL. MH Supplies cannot be held responsible for parcels being delayed beyond our control, including but not limited to the following:
- Service Strikes
- Terrorist Attack or Treat of Terrorist Attack
- Natural disasters
- Service Strikes
17. When refunding an order purchased during a discount or any order placed for a sale item. We will only refund for the amount that the order was purchased for at the sale/discounted price, we will NOT refund the full sales value.
Spend £30 get Free Next Day Shipping (T+C’s Apply)
- Orders placed after 12pm are dispatched until the following day on a Next Day service. For Example, if you placed your order on Monday at 12:30pm then it will be dispatched on Tuesday for delivery on Wednesday
- All orders are dispatched with DHL on a Next Day service. The same T+C’s apply for Next Day shipping (see 16)
- All order are subject to stock availability. Any orders that contain items that are out of stock, customers will be notified by email prior to their order being shipped and orders affected by this may be shipped on a different shipping service.
- This offer cannot run in conjunction with any other promotion.